- Supports 1-lane 2.5 Gb/s PCI Express.
- Utilizes 100-MHz Differential PCI Express Common Reference Clock
- Fully Compliant with PCI Express to PCI/PCI-X Bridge Specification, Revision 1.0
- Fully Compliant with PCI Express Base Specification, Revision 1.0a
- Fully Compliant with PCI Local Bus Specification, Revision 2.3
- A Second Virtual Channel for Quality-of-Service and Isochronous Applications
- Advanced PCI Isochronous Windows for Memory Space Mapping to a Specified Traffic Class
|IEEE 1394 Std Support:
- Fully compliant with provisions of IEEE Std 1394-1995 for high-performance serial bus and the IEEE Std 1394a-2000.
- Fully Compliant with 1394 Open Host Controller Interface Specification, Revision 1.1.
- Full IEEE Std 1394a?2000 Support Includes: Connection Debounce, Arbitrated Short Reset, Multispeed Concatenation, Arbitration Acceleration, Fly-by Concatenation, and Port Disable/Suspend/Resume.
- Two IEEE Std 1394a-2000 Fully Compliant Cable Ports at 100M Bits/s, 200M Bits/s, and 400M Bits/s.
- EEPROM Configuration Support to Load the Global Unique ID for the 1394 Fabric.
- Support for D1, D2, D3hot, and D3cold
- Active State Link Power Management Saves Power When Packet Activity on the PCI Express Link is Idle, Using Both L0s and L1 States.
- Wake Event and Beacon Support
Two External FW-6pin